- Integrated Theater Arts
- Creating Plays using Improvisational Integrated as Music/Drama (IIMD)Basic iPad/Text-to-Speak
- Creating an original story with music, dance and set design.
- Playing Instruments
- Performing for family, friends and professionals
- Creative movement, Music, Dance and Rhythm
- Song Writing and Poetry
- Social Stories/Journaling/Bookmaking
- Creating Artwork
- Mixed Media Expressive Art
These are handmade, grandiose letters written to children battling cancer in the hospital, a Veteran, or a military person serving our country. The letters offer prayers, good wishes, and vibrations of love. They are designed so that both the “sender” and receiver can experience healing. We call this type of healing “reciprocal healing.” Many of our letters are written by traumatic brain injury survivors and children with special needs.
Life Letters has partnered with John’s Hopkins Children’s Hospital and Vets to Vets. Two organizations that help connect with those in need to provide many healing experiences. We are also creating jobs with the help of sponsors, so that individuals who wish to make the life letters can do so and get paid!
“Healing Words Wrapped in Love”
Our classes and programs cater to the individual and group needs.